Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 24567 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - February 2019 Sexy Edition

1. I've been sitting on $150 in Amazon gift cards for about 4 months now, so I finally decided to cash them in.

Amazon warehouse had an open box SNES 3DS XL selling for $156, so I went ahead and too the plunge. I ended up paying $12 for taxes, plus $6 more to cover what was beyond my $150 in credit. I was hoping that it would still have the box, but it came in a plain white box instead. It did come with the power supply, so it wasn't all bad.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. I've been sitting on $150 in Amazon gift cards for about 4 months now, so I finally decided to cash them in.

Amazon warehouse had an open box SNES 3DS XL selling for $156, so I went ahead and took the plunge. I ended up paying $12 for taxes, plus $6 more to cover what was beyond my $150 in credit. I was hoping that it would still have the box, but it came in a plain white box instead. It did come with the power supply, so it wasn't all bad.

I have that one too, so purdy.

What's funny is they don't actually come with the ac adapter normally so you probably came out ahead there.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    He hosts the H3 Podcast, which is absolutely dreadful. However, I watched it when the internet was in a huff over some out of context shit Boogie2+84651 (whom I also find to be absolutely dreadful, but not because of what the sheep were bleating about at that specific time and place) said in an interview on said podcast.
    Dude has some weird facial tick that results in him making faces like that all the time.
    Ethan and Hila have been crazy successful and influential on YouTube. The podcast is pretty recent. I'd go back to their YouTube stuff to see why they were so popular. Watch the fucking Bold Guy video that they won a pretty important court case over to be able to have it up. That's a good one.

Papa bless.

5. I tried to watch a couple other interviews they did. Horrible. Dude was either stuttering over himself because he was star struck, or interrupting the guest all the time.

Ok. The stuff they got famous for wasn't interviews. I guess it would seem weird coming at it backwards, like who the hell are these awkward people and why does anyone watch?

They basically used to watch cringy YouTube videos from pick up artists, "prank" channels, etc. and comment over them.

https://youtu.be/CXUs5FOo-JE

I really liked these watching them as they came out, but I definitely didn't follow to the podcast.

7. They came up at a time where YouTube was pushing a lot of low-effort "commentary" and "drama" where people talked about other dumb people. They were the best of the bunch and came at it with the least amount of malice, but eventually got enough popularity that highlighting silly, random people would incite a mob. They've focused on other YouTube celebrities when they do make new content, and started a podcast literally because YouTube isn't financially reliable.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. How the hell did I end up with a double post?

9. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
    Meth is one hell of a drug!