Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - February 2019 Sexy Edition

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I’m not saying it’s bad, I know a bunch of people that like it. It’s just not for me.
    Btw I've been meaning to ask but who the hell is that guy in your avatar? I remember some video of him once a long time ago but I never understood why you chose that guy.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Dirt straggles too far to the realism category.
    It’s more arcade like than Rallysport Challenge. Some of the stunt course are pretty cool.

3. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Btw I've been meaning to ask but who the hell is that guy in your avatar? I remember some video of him once a long time ago but I never understood why you chose that guy.
    Doesn't he host some podcast thing?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Doesn't he host some podcast thing?
    Yeah that's all I recall about him.

5. He hosts the H3 Podcast, which is absolutely dreadful. However, I watched it when the internet was in a huff over some out of context shit Boogie2+84651 (whom I also find to be absolutely dreadful, but not because of what the sheep were bleating about at that specific time and place) said in an interview on said podcast.
    Dude has some weird facial tick that results in him making faces like that all the time.

All these assholes with PSVR and no Astro Bot.

7. It's the best game.

8. I want it but I'm gonna wait till it comes down in price a lil bit.

9. It was $20 many times over the holiday season!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    All these assholes with PSVR and no Astro Bot.
    Maybe you should have suggested it earlier you asshole. I just did a quick look at it. Only 10 minutes in and I decided to pick it up.

Is Moss any good?