Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: March 2019

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post

I just looked up this little article about Muslims and video games. It doesn't look like they have a lot of options, because of all the rules of the religion and it's objection to anything that isn't being productive.

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-allowed-...omething-haram
    Why do I get a feeling that Allah is the only serious pursuit?

2. and infidels

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I just got my Duo and N64 RGB modded. Rondo and Gradius 2 looks absolutely phenomenal in RGB, it is crazy how good these games look with improved clarity and color. The N64 improvement isn't as noticeable unless it is 2D stuff. My modder did forget to solder a wire to activate the deblur function on the chip so it will go back and see if it makes that much difference for 3D games.
    Honestly for n64 I like Svideo better, some games look weird in RGB.

4. The haul thread, now with a dab of racism.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Make believe isn't a race.

Muslims aren't a race and all religion is up for mockery.

7. Just an observance of cultural (religion) difference when it comes to video games.
    Last edited by gamevet; 09 Mar 2019 at 02:38 PM.

8. TNL'er haul:

SMT4: Apocalypse courtesy of Mollie courtesy of that Target clearance.
    CvS1 Pro (DC) courtesy of Josh courtesy of Capcom balancing a bad game badly.

Also got Block Wars and Remote Control Dandy for PS1. I think I paid $10 shipped and $15 shipped respectively. The bottom has really fallen out of PS1 and DC import games, thankfully.

9. CvS1 has the prettier backgrounds of the two CvS games anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I adore CvS1. It was my in to competitive Street Fighter and I'll never forgive it/stop being grateful for that.

Some of those backgrounds really are incredible, yeah. The one (Ken stage?) on the streets with the huge shadows against the brick wall...