Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

1. I hear this is The New Bloodborne?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I hear this is The New Bloodborne?
    one can only hope

3. Clearly they've been taking lessons from Bloodborne in making the game faster and less bogged down by stats, so that can only be a good thing.

My copy's preordered and ready to download at midnight. Although it'll be hard to tear myself away from finishing up those S-ranks on DMC5.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

4. I mentioned it on twitter, but this game's uneven frame rate and pacing have totally soured me on it.

Just kidding, game looks fun as heck.

5. I played this for about an hour last night. Felt every bit as great as it looked in the trailer. They really nailed the grappling hook mechanics. The dashes feel really solid as well.

The counters feel really meaty. Life bars don't seem that important at this point in the game.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

6. I did the same. Movement feels really good and the combat feels familiar but unique. I like this approximation of a swordfight, and it feels really satisfying. I can't wait to dive into it over the weekend.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. I’m definitely getting the bad ending. Lol. There’s a general asshole that I can bypass but I swear I’m taking that son of a bitch down. Everyone will die from dragon rot but at least that motherfucker will be dead.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. You think you're good until the Cleric Beast / Demon of Hatred
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Gonna check it out. Haven't played a whole lot from From since Otogi... lol...
    Nah, that's not quite true, I played a couple hours of Dark Souls 1. I appreciated it, and really happy that it took off like it did, even if it's not quite for me.

10. I deleted my post, doh.

Anyway, I changed up the control, mapping Square as attack and R1 as deflect. This works better than the default. Also I was getting my ass kicked so I went to that undead guy for training and since then have been unstoppable.