Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 35678 LastLast

Thread: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

1. I find myself stuck after getting the water diving/breathing ability, now my biggest hurdle seems to be locked doors I don't have a key for. Gun Fort has a door blocking Sunken Valley Passage that I can't seem to find the key for. Looked up the key on the wiki and it says talk to Kuro but Kuro is currently sitting atop the castle in a room where I have two options when speaking to him and I only want one of the options. The option I want to use (Help him) just has a little dialogue about how I can't do it and goes back to the choice again. I must have missed some shit. So I've gone back to every body of water I can think of looking for secret passages to new places, and I found a friggin Headless underwater but nowhere new to go. I don't want to go "follow the Code" because I think that means my run is about done and I certainly haven't found this Ape or Owl or anyone yet, and would prefer not to find them first on NG+. The giant snake still lives and so do all sorts of dudes. I am sad I am missing things.

2. Yeah you get the gun fort key from Kuro but you have to do a back and forth with him first. He tells you to go talk to Isshin and Emma which you have to do and eventually he ends up in the library and gives you the gunfort key, rest at the buddha between each conversation as well.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Man I feel dumb, I just went and used the other chat option and of course it all opened up. I'd been to the area where Isshin was but he wasn't there because I didn't chat first. Emma had been unavailable for several hours just sitting there waiting for me to talk to Kuro the right way, now I was finally able to give her the 4 Gourd Seeds I had on hand.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Man I feel dumb, I just went and used the other chat option and of course it all opened up. I'd been to the area where Isshin was but he wasn't there because I didn't chat first. Emma had been unavailable for several hours just sitting there waiting for me to talk to Kuro the right way, now I was finally able to give her the 4 Gourd Seeds I had on hand.
    It’s ok. It’s better that you made your way to the village first before killing the ape. If you killed the ape first before going to the village, it’s a much longer slog to get there.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. Yeah but you miss out on an extra memory unless you go back for it later.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I moved on to Nioh. Fuck this impossible shit.

7. Sekiro is vastly better than Nioh.

8. I fully acknowledge that fact. I just can't hang.

9. I get so tilted when I fight the guy in the well and that fucking camera.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. I’m stuck at the goddamn dirty ape. It appears I’ve done everything else that’s possible in the game. His first form is a piece of cake. That second form though...