Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 578910 LastLast

Thread: Stadia: Onlive 2.0

1. Strawman arguments, yep.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. It must feel cool to take a twitter shitpost, draw some smiley faces, and publish it as content.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. I doubt Stadia will have any permanent exclusives, and getting access to the files for the games might not be possible, so preservation won't be an option.

But you guys can rest easy knowing that the Ouya library won't be lost like tears in rain.

https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/2...ice-shuts-down

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    Strawman arguments, yep.
    They're not wrong tho sadly. lol
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Physical hoarding isn't enough. You must hoard digitally.

6. I HAVE 3200 STEAM GAMES!
    I have played 10 of them!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I HAVE 3200 STEAM GAMES!
    I have played 10 of them!
    I wish you were wrong but I've seen and heard stories of people actually bragging about their huge steam collection of games.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. I don't think if I've even spent $100 on Steam, and yet I have about 50 games. Out of those I've played maybe ten of them for more than an hour.

9. I have like 10 games, and only bought 1, which is the one I spent the most time with (EDF 4.1).

10. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post

About sums it up.
    As opposed to all those non-worthless hours spent moving little men around your tee vee.