Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: April 2019

1. Quote Originally Posted by Toupee View Post
    Seriously considering picking up one of the Labo VR kits even though I probably won't touch any of it again in a week and will be annoyed at myself for needing to store these objects somewhere
    I almost bought one a couple days ago but I hesitated. I need more info on how BotW will play with it first. The fact that the goggles have no head strap was also a turnoff.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

I just want a Virtual Boy collection released, then I'm all in.

3. They will nickel and dime you for the same 3 games (Red Alert, Tennis, and Wario) for the rest of eternity.

4. Red Alert is the Wrecking Crew of VB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Wrecking Crew was pretty sweet.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Kazama View Post
    I almost bought one a couple days ago but I hesitated. I need more info on how BotW will play with it first. The fact that the goggles have no head strap was also a turnoff.
    Do you even need the kit for BotW? Couldn't you just use any phone VR headset?

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I just want a Virtual Boy collection released, then I'm all in.
    I was going to play a couple of VB games the other day. My right side lens is freaking out. I’m hoping that it’s just a solder fix. I’ve seen a lot of videos about how the solder needs to be reheated in an over, and that this is a common problem for the VB.

8. The problem is that those ribbon cables weren't actually soldered in place. They used the same kind of "tape" that they did on the OG gameboy. Which is why as the tape dries it starts to let go. The solder fix for the VB is a very advanced fix, unless you're really good at soldering, I'd recommend having some one else do it.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. I’m alright at soldering, but that looks awfully tight. I’ll probably do the oven trick, unless I notice that there is adequate spacing between pins.

10. I've done the oven trick on 6 different virtual boys.
    Zero Point Zero success rate.