Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't understand gamer discourse at all

1. I can understand why Nintendo does copyright strikes against channels using gameplay from their games. I wonder how many people have watched someone else play a game, instead of buying and playing the games themselves?

2. The Venn diagram of people saying "sorry, Sekiro just isn't for you" and people who have said "Kirby should have a hard mode" is a single circle.

3. I've got a friend who works at Google, he's OBSESSED with Mario Maker twitch channels. Something about it appeals to him.

I dun geddit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    The Venn diagram of people saying "sorry, Sekiro just isn't for you" and people who have said "Kirby should have a hard mode" is a single circle.
    They should play Kirby's Dream Course.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

What's next, forcing all games to have a pacifism option? Maybe let me date a German girl in call of duty? Why oppress my preferred gameplay mode? Maybe I want text options to make the succubus in sotn my waifu? Why oppress me? I deserve to get whatever I want that will make the game the most playable. All games should have a peaceful route and a dating sim so help me gud.

6. What's next is your neighbor marrying his dog.

7. p.s. Fuck anyone reading anything not in the author's original language. You're getting a watered down experience. Read a Golden Book instead.

There is some truth to that.

9. I would be of the opinion that:

1) If you have fun using cheats in a single player experience, then have fun. You got the game to have fun, do whatever you want. That's the point.

2) Easy modes are rad. If you have a problem with other people playing a game on easy look deep inside yourself, because you're a fucking loser.

3) If a game is built around being specifically difficult, like that's the whole point, that's fine too. Mario doesn't need to be an FPS, Halo doesn't need to be an MMO and Dark Souls doesn't need to be easy.

4) If you watch or absorb any media that isn't in the original intended way (subs, dubs, alternate languages ect) thats totally fine. If you think either subs or dubs are more valid, when both things deviate from the original the same amount, you're a fucking idiot and what the hell is wrong with you?

5) You are not the target audience for all media, that's ok.

Some dubs sound like shit while some are ok. Helsing is pretty good dubbed. Most super robot stuff should be subbed because Japanese people scream better.

GETTTTTTAAAAAAA BBBBEEEAAAAAMUUUU