Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 LastLast

Thread: Hating On Star Wars Sequels Since 1983

1. Yes, you are, because The Mandalorian.

2. The Mandalorian is possibly the most complete and well crafted Star Wars media since the original trilogy.

3. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I've finally watched the Rise of Skywalker. It was entertaining, but you really have to turn your brain off and just go along for the ride. It's like the Fast and the Furious of Sci-Fi now. The ending itself could be so torn apart for how much it got wrong, especially the use of the force. Am i wrong to say that the best thing that came out of Star Wars from Disney was the Clone Wars animated series?
    Mandalorian is pretty good too.

4. I didn't think about The Mandalorian. I don't plan on subscribing to Disney's streaming service, until this season ends. I don't wan't to pay for a service I'll never use.
    Last edited by gamevet; 05 Apr 2020 at 10:57 PM.

5. Clone Wars is done in a couple of weeks, and the Mandalorian was done at the end of last year, so you could get D+ for just a month and cancel any time now.

6. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I didn't think about The Mandalorian. I don't plan on subscribing to Disney's streaming service, until this season ends. I don't wan't to pay for a service I'll never use.
    I think they offer a free week. Just get your free week, binge Mandalorian and a few Disney classics, then cancel.

7. Yeah, do that. Mandalorian is a must-watch.

8. I bought a monthly sub and it’s been pretty useless for me since Mandalorian ended. My wife watched for the classics and Frozen 2 (which is great) but it’s really not good enough so far.

9. It’s not a must-watch, but it’s the most-watch on the platform.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I bought a monthly sub and it’s been pretty useless for me since Mandalorian ended. My wife watched for the classics and Frozen 2 (which is great) but it’s really not good enough so far.
    Yeah, it's kinda the same thing for me. My gf insisted on paying for a year up-front because she loves a lot of the classic Disney stuff, but after I finished The Mandalorian it's just a wait now for season 2 and the Marvel stuff to finally be released...whenever the fuck that will be now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    It’s not a must-watch, but it’s the most-watch on the platform.
    Incorrect. If you like Star Wars or even sci-fi in general, it is indeed a must-watch, regardless of the platform.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww