Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Sega Genesis/Megadrive Mini (Official Thread)

Put hyper stone hiest on there.

Surely nick wants more nostalgia bucks.

2. I enjoy these classic consoles very much because I can load up every game on them and have a full library on each box. I would hope I could do the same with this.

I wonder why they don’t allow these thing to connect to the net so you can buy more games. Seems like a missed opportunity.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

Probably drive the price up.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    I enjoy these classic consoles very much because I can load up every game on them and have a full library on each box. I would hope I could do the same with this.

I wonder why they don’t allow these thing to connect to the net so you can buy more games. Seems like a missed opportunity.
    That's what I was thinking when that expensive CAPCOM joystick thing was announced. They have two 6-button arcade sticks and internet connectivity for leaderboards, but the only games on it that use all those buttons are SF2HF and the original Darkstalkers.

5. Treasure

Another game I just realized I'd love to see on the system.

Great Arcade Style shooter with an awesome soundtrack and overall tight gameplay.

I'm kinda curious what games you guys would like to see on this system.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Probably drive the price up.
    They'd make back the $10-$15 of added cost through sales of games though.

7. The list is pretty good so far, but I would like:

Mystic Defender
    Gaiares
    Shadow Dancer
    Revenge of Shinobi
    Target Earth
    Streets of Rage
    Ristar

If they're going to include more arcade ports, I would also like Super SF2, Strider, Golden Axe, Outrun, Mortal Kombat II, and Double Dragon.

8. Out of that list you mentioned, I'm pretty 100% sure Ristar will make the cut. Streets of Rage 1 is a maybe for me seeing as most people consider part 2 the best in the series.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Besides the usual stuff that appears on Sega compilations, I'm hoping for Crusader of Centy. And with Konami on board, it will be disappointing if Rocket Knight doesn't show up.

With Yuzo Koshiro doing new menu themes for the games, I'm looking forward to what he does with Revenge of Shinobi and Phantasy Star IV music, assuming those games are in.
    Last edited by NeoZeedeater; 22 Apr 2019 at 08:33 PM.

10. It needs a little European love. How about Mega Turrican?