Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Earthworm Jim title announced, exclusively for next-gen Intellivision. You heard me.

1. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    All I want from Bubsy is a middle-aged cat embarrassed at his younger days but getting dragged back into action anyway, wondering how his life went so wrong. Now that I think on it, that's basically Bojack Bubsy.
    "What could possibly go wrong, when everything already has?"

2. I'd totally play Bojack Bubsy.

3. I loved the EWJ games as a kid. Even watched the cartoon. I couldn't care less about this stupid game.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. The livestream is on now.

It's crazy that they've really gotten the whole damn original team back together.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 04 May 2019 at 03:24 PM.

5. Tommy Tallarico is such a fucking wierd dude and I hate his face and the way he dresses and talks.

But he's done a lot for video game music so I kind of respect him.

6. It's cool just seeing all those people in a room together at the same time. I know Mike, Ed, and Doug worked together on a few things (Armikrog most recently), but they had EVERYONE.

7. Yet the interview made it clear the new Earthworm would be nothing like the old one. Should be fun to watch careen and crash back down to earth over the course of its development.

The Amico seems like a really dumb idea. Hopefully anything good for it will be ported to other formats once they realize nobody wants that hardware.

9. Have you played Earthworm Jim 2? They were bored with EWJ 1 by the time they made that.

"What if he just jogs in place the whole time?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    The Amico seems like a really dumb idea. Hopefully anything good for it will be ported to other formats once they realize nobody wants that hardware.
    If it has to compete with PlayStation 5 & Next Xbox, it'll go down swiftly. With it being $150-180 I don't expect much from it... it may be less powerful than Nintendo Switch. Watch it go on clearance for $20 before a year. EWJ 3 and other games planned for the Amico should've just been brought to PC, PS4, X1, & Switch. I do not like the Amico's controller design.

Betting on Amico's release not happening.