Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 578910 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: May 2019

1. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Quick change of subject. I have a chance to get ahold of Sonic Advance 1 & 2 complete in fair condition. Would you be interested in those?
    I would be!

2. I picked up one of the new Genesis USB pads. I like it so far, but I think I need to get used to the dpad again, since I was actually having trouble pulling off basic moves in SF with it. Doing a dragon punch when facing left is way harder than I remember. I think the Saturn pad would be better, because the size and shape makes it more comfortable, but it has one less face button (the Genesis pad has a mode button under the start button) and I just have more nostalgia for the 16-bit systems. I'm probably going to pick up the 3D Saturn pad when it comes out in the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Nei View Post
    I thought about getting one there, but the shipping to Canada is almost as much as the controller. I ended up getting one from amazon.ca after the price dropped a bit.

3. Got the NES Switch controllers in the mail from Nintendo today. They feel exactly like the original controller with just a little bit of extra weight. After giving it a try with most of the games on the NES channel I'm impressed and I may actually prefer the bit of extra weight. Thanks to them limiting one per Nintendo account, and Nintendo collectors', I doubt they'll ever be worth much less than the $60 asking price.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Can you use it as a left joycon in portable mode?

5. Yes, although not very comfortable to use like that IMO. If you just want a d-pad I'd recommend one of these from Hori, cheaper and pretty great in my experience.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

6. I've seen those. I don't have a switch yet, but I may grab one for playing multiplayer at a friend's house..

7. PlayStation 3

Ordered a copy of Beat Saber after seeing this....

6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. I haven't hooked up my PSVR back up since I moved last year. I'm setting that up here in little while and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm also ordering Beat Saber tonight.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Ordered a copy of Beat Saber after seeing this....

This is a custom song. Steam only.

10. You just took my heart and crushed it in your bare hand.