Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: May 2019

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    First play.
    Oh man, you're in for a treat.

2. Indeed. I liked it more than 3D world (which was still really good). Maybe it was because it was the first game I played on the XL, but I loved it.

3. I picked up a PS3 slim to play PS1 games on a specific TV. Never owned one during that gen, but I like it. First thing I downloaded was Capcom vs SNK 2 so I could play with modern sticks and smoothing. It looked bad on PS2 but running 4:3 and smoothing is a treat. I know I know emulation but that's not the point. I have a set-up in my basement with lots of sticks and retro consoles so that's what I wanted it for. Lots of Rival Schools too!

Keep all your sticks in the basement I see

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    I know I know emulation but that's not the point.
    Sometimes the best setup is the one that you will actually play.

6. PS1 on PS3 are fine as long as you stay away from rhythm/timing games.

7. I got an Atari Lynx II with a complete copy of Zaku. Lynx is missing the battery cover, though.

8. So far this month I picked up Megaman 11, Soul Calibur 2 for ps2 and xbox, DoA 2 Hardcore, and Neo Contra

9. I've been trying to track down a pair of new Retrobit Sega pads, but I've only found them in stock in one place, and they're charging double the MSRP. I really want two of the Genesis USB pads for office fightman.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I've been trying to track down a pair of new Retrobit Sega pads, but I've only found them in stock in one place, and they're charging double the MSRP. I really want two of the Genesis USB pads for office fightman.
    Have you taken a look here https://castlemaniagames.com/shop?olsPage=t%2Fretro-bit ?