Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: June 2019

1. This Month's Haul: June 2019

I was hoping to get the blue camouflage PS4 controller, but the nearby Walmart didn't have it in stock. I settled for the dark blue controller, that is alright looking. I'm glad that Walmart is still selling these for $47. I also picked up this Wiimote charger while doing some work at a Gamestop. They had a few of these sitting in the back. I'm glad I got this, because my black Wiimote stopped working with batteries and seems to work just fine with these battery packs.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. I placed (and then forgot about) one last pre-order many months ago before my personal GCU account expired, so I was pleasantly surprised last night when I got an email stating my pickup would be ready.

IMG_2267.JPG

3. Grabbed a bunch of stuff from the Devolver Digital sale for Switch: Gato Roboto, Minit, Katana Zero, Enter the Dungeon, Pikuniku

Gato Roboto is so good

4. I'm also looking for a camouflage PS4 controller.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 08 Jun 2019 at 10:45 AM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by samw View Post
    I'm also looking for a camouflage PS4 controller.
    Nobody cares. Fucking god damn hotlinking spambots.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Awesome deal on Xbox gamepass ultimate. Upgraded my Live account till 5/17/22 for $1.
    Lets you upgrade your live sub up to 36 months for a whole buck. I had just under a year left on my Live so I got a digital code for 2 years from Costco for $100. Entered code, then did the ultimate upgrade.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

bbobb, I found my copy of Robotech: The Macross Saga for gba. Other than missing the plastic wrap, it is in pristine condition. No gamestop sticker on the box and even has the Valk fig still in plastic bag. It is worth about $45 to 50 in that condition (shipped). I also have Virtual Kasparov in the same condition.

I have sword of Mana and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance in the same condition but I haven't found the manuals yet.

Do you have an interest in any of those?

8. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Awesome deal on Xbox gamepass ultimate. Upgraded my Live account till 5/17/22 for $1.
    Lets you upgrade your live sub up to 36 months for a whole buck. I had just under a year left on my Live so I got a digital code for 2 years from Costco for $100. Entered code, then did the ultimate upgrade.
    Yeah, I just upgraded my account and my next charge is showing as 2021 since I had my Live prepaid out for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    bbobb, I found my copy of Robotech: The Macross Saga for gba. Other than missing the plastic wrap, it is in pristine condition. No gamestop sticker on the box and even has the Valk fig still in plastic bag. It is worth about $45 to 50 in that condition (shipped). I also have Virtual Kasparov in the same condition.

I have sword of Mana and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance in the same condition but I haven't found the manuals yet.

Do you have an interest in any of those?
    Nice, I appreciate you looking out on those for me. I do have all three of those already though so all set. Thanks again for looking out and giving me a heads up though.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

so you already own Mana, tactics,Kasparov and Robotech?

10. Well not Kasparov, no interest in that, but yep I've got Mana, Tactics and Robotech.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.