Thread: Youtube Time Machine

Youtube Time Machine

Post old footage of times gone by. Can be from youtube or anywhere. Preferably real life stuff, unless a movie has a pretty good slice of life or period bit in it.

(I thought about making this about arcades, but thought a bigger net might produce a better thread)

takeaways - parents sure do love filming the parades and the country bears. Also, the music of the parades has never been good.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 09 Jun 2019 at 08:14 AM.

4. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Cool idea, I’ll pick some stuff out later today and post.

6. Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. What ever happened to J.D. Roth?

Anyways...

The 1st time I'd seen the original Star Trek (I was around 6 years old) was probably @1975. It would air around 6 to 7 PM on Fridays. I remember watching it at the house, before we'd go to the bowling alley to watch my dad bowl in a Friday night league. I did not know that it was a syndicated show.

We'd watch the Leonard Nimoy narrated "In Search of" on Saturday nights. The music was strange, but the show was compelling to watch.

This was my favorite television show back in 1978. It seemed like the show aired for more than a year, but it was always just the original 1st season. I didn't realize that the show had been cancelled, but it seemed like the network aired it for as long as it was popular. Watching the series as an adult, you could see that Glen A Larson was pushing the story towards its goal, during the final episodes. *Oh, and I forgot to mention the helmets of the Viper Pilots. They were obviously going for a look like that of the ancient Egyptians.
    Last edited by gamevet; 17 Jun 2019 at 12:46 AM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    What ever happened to J.D. Roth?
    I think he's a reality TV producer now.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. This is the version of Hammy Hamster I remember watching as a kid. The premise is weirder than I remember. A hamster with no memory of the past and no knowledge about anything just appears from a hole in the ground, and meets a rat named Matty Mouse who helps him and shows him around.
    The show is from the '70's, but the video is from a tv broadcast from '82, so the commercials are familiar, too. I laughed out loud at some of them, especially Monchhichi.