Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: E3 2019!

1. Reading Twitter after the Zelda announcement makes me laugh. I will never stop finding it hilarious how Zelda fans react to the announcement of each new game. It's like they genuinely didn't think there would ever be another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    [COLOR=#E0DFDD][INDENT][/INDENT]

[/COLOR]
    what?

3. I miss the days when the reveal of a new console was a big deal.
    Now it's just "Hey, look at this years AMD x86 closed-platform PC game set top box! It has predictably higher specs than last year's!"

4. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I miss the days when the reveal of a new console was a big deal.
    Now it's just "Hey, look at this years AMD x86 closed-platform PC game set top box! It has predictably higher specs than last year's!"
    I love the way they always say things like "Our most powerful Xbox ever" as if some people may have thought they'd scale down for this one.

5. Least powerful gaming PC in 2020!

6. Just think of the Historical Preservation we can emulate!
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I love the way they always say things like "Our most powerful Xbox ever" as if some people may have thought they'd scale down for this one.
    well, Nintendo...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    what?
    Shh, you'll never crack the code.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Least powerful gaming PC in 2020!
    But.....It’ll run 8k!

10. Considering that Sony didn't even go to the show, there was a lot at E3 and around it that made me happy.

PS5 and Xbox Scarlett being focused on load times, backwards compatability with current gen (at the minumum), still using disks and of course having general better graphics is all great news. Though having zero gameplay for any game on either system yet makes me think this will be yet another generation with weak launch linups. Hell, if the biggest boost both systems offer is lead times it's going to take the right kind of game being made the right kind of way to really make that hit anyway.

Finally an Animal Crossing release date! It's only been 12 years since the last console Animal Crossing!