Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Konami Announces TurboGrafx-16 Minis!

1. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    There are going to be Japanese games in the Western mini and vice versa so I think both Bonks are in.
    You can hardly beat this lineup. This is really tempting me, but even so, I'd rather have a compilation of the games on disc for PS4/X1/PC. I looked at the prices for the original disc of Sapphire. OMG, they're not just profane... they're downright offensive.

2. 8 more games were announced, including the excellent Galaga '90 (Galaga '88).

3. These are available from amazon.co.jp and price after shipping to the U.S. is about $115.00

The Turbografx 16, coregrafx, and pc engine mini's are all available.

Cheers.

4. Ok real quick, is gamevet the guy in that video? Or did he just post that guy talking about it.

Am I supposed to know that gamevet has a YouTube channel?

5. I preordered last summer and amazon just tells me they have no idea when I will get it. Never played or seen a Turbo so I was looking forward to this.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Ok real quick, is gamevet the guy in that video? Or did he just post that guy talking about it.

Am I supposed to know that gamevet has a YouTube channel?
    I’m not Happy Console Gamer.

There is a thread about the National Videogame Museum, that features a video from my channel.
    Last edited by gamevet; 04 Apr 2020 at 10:51 PM.

I think Sggg did post here way back in the day though, I could be wrong though

Yeah, sggg. Had an avatar with the sega font.

9. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    These are available from amazon.co.jp and price after shipping to the U.S. is about $115.00

The Turbografx 16, coregrafx, and pc engine mini's are all available.

Cheers.
    Do you need a separate Japanese Amazon account to order?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Son of Bryce View Post
    Do you need a separate Japanese Amazon account to order?
    Yes. While its all Amazon, each region has their own accounts.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.