Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Konami Announces TurboGrafx-16 Minis!

1. I don't think I've ever played a TG-16, but I had a PCE and a couple of games in college. I think I had Son-Son and the first Bonk. A friend traded it to me for something I can't remember. I didn't keep it for long. It was too hard to find games for at the time, and I had to play it on a TV that could tune to a really high UHF channel.

It seemed cool. I always wanted to play the SF2CE port.

2. I had a TG16 back when they came out, but only for 2 days. I might look into getting one of these.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. Why only two days?

4. Mom found out that I was failing 4 classes, and back to the store it went.
    Last edited by BerringerX; 12 Apr 2020 at 10:55 AM.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    I held onto my TG16 and copy of Rondo, but sold my Duo (means to play Rondo) and my dirt cheap collection of PC Engine games, all part of a massive sell off. I do not miss my N64 (that system blows) my Neo Geo (well, don't miss it that much), or my 3DO. But I miss my those others ones something fierce. Never sell without considering what the heart will want.
    The N64 wasn't that bad. I do enjoy playing Pilot Wings 64, Ogre Battle, Rogue Squadron, Super Mario 64 and Star Fox 64.

6. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    The N64 wasn't that bad. I do enjoy playing Pilot Wings 64, Ogre Battle, Rogue Squadron, Super Mario 64 and Star Fox 64.
    I notice you left out the Zelda titles!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. I still have an N64 for racing games and id shooters, but it sucks not having any working controller paks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I notice you left out the Zelda titles!
    I left out a lot. I don't really care for Majora's Mask though. It's like a recycled version of Ocarina of Time.

9. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I'm being overly dramatic. Yah, people dig it. I could never get into it, though. Even back in 96.

10. You had to wait a really long time for a good title to come out for the N64, that's for sure. I pretty much had Wave Race, Super Mario 64 and Pilot Wings for what seems like over 6 months before Turok came out, and then I had to wait a while longer for Shadows of The Empire. It was not a console I could ever consider playing everyday, during it's 1st couple of years.