Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Borderlands 3

1. Borderlands 3

So, this was announced and there was a big Twitch event today.

Lots of quality of life improvements. Mainly that you just vacuum up cash and ammo from crates, you can fully replenish you ammo from vendors with one button, and adaptive leveling with multiplayer.

Mantling, destructible cover, and kickable elemental containers look fun as hell.

I'm pretty psyched for it. Borderlands is one of my favorite franchises.

Comes out September.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. Didn't get to watch any real gameplay yet but I did watch the main part of the Twitch event. Really psyched for this, didn't see anything new that seemed like it'll bother me and like you said lots of QoL improvements. And I'm absolutely maining a Siren for the third game in a row, Amara looks really fun to play. Already have it preordered on the One.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. A couple of friends are big time fans. I played the original on Steam and that was awful (lol pc gaming). The second I played on Xbox and it was 10x better. Looking forward to trying this out.

4. There are games that I'm 100% going to play day one and don't want to see anymore trailers or information and this is one of them.

Borderlands does a great job of mixing RPG and FPS elements in a good looking and funny game, even the PreSequel was a fun few hours and that was a side game made by a different team. I'm totally in on this.

This game is a no-brainer, but why isn't anyone on here hyphy about jedi the fallen order?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. I have it preordered on Amazon because it's a Respawn game about Star Wars but I'm not as confident that I won't cancel that preorder as I am with Borderlands 3.

I don't trust EA at all. If literally any of the other companies that fall under EA but Respawn was making this I'd have zero faith.

7. I'm in the same camp with this series, definitely can't wait to jump back into this world and I won't watch anything until it's ready. I did see a 4 character splash so I know I get to play as Zero again which makes me very happy.

8. Zero definitely isn't a playable character in this one. 4 all new vault hunters, Zane will be the closest to how Zero played in 2 though.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. That's what I get for assuming!

10. I think I played Borderlands 2 too close to Borderlands 1 because I got bored with it well before the end. I'll probably get B3 on sale at some point but it's always hard to get back to a series after it's turned into "That thing I got bored with."