Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul (July 2019)

1. This Month's Haul (July 2019)

New month, new ways to spend money! I added to my Lynx library with some good ones!

Last edited by Melf; 01 Jul 2019 at 05:24 PM.

2. Nice!

The conversion of Toki is supposed to be pretty good.

I picked up Stranger Things 2 (Blu-Ray) for $10 at Target.

Attached Images Attached Images

3. Bloodstained on Switch. Not surprising is there was a large update on this version the moment I plugged the cart in.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

I'm sorry.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I'm sorry.
    Well I hadn't had any issues with the game yet. It plays pretty good and is really above what I was expecting. I know there's supposed to be a major update to the game on July 15th.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Picked up a few more Nintendo/Street Fighter tees from Uniqlo, they are down to $5.9 each now.

Found Earth Defense Force 4 for 360. It is a JPN release only. Unfortunately, it is not one of the region free disc so I am SOL. bbobb, do you still have your JPN 360 system by any chance?

7. I do actually, it's in one of my closets. PM me.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. My copy of Battle Garegga (they didn't charge sales tax for some odd reason) finally arrived from Limited Run Games. I also picked up a couple of 3DS games that are on sale at Target for $15, along with Stranger Things (BR) for $10.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gamevet; 13 Jul 2019 at 05:43 PM.

9. Picked up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 yesterday and then my Prime day movie haul...

Police Story 1 & 2 Criterion blu
    Tank Girl blu
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit blu
    Robot Jox blu
    Giant Robot Action Pack: Crash And Burn / Robot Wars (Double Feature) DVD
    Tremors Anthology (1-5) DVD
    The Spectacular Spider-Man: The Complete Series DVD
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in