Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiking

1. The wife and I drove out to Alberta. It’s going to rain the next few days but got a few good hikes in anyways. B7DBF5A4-0491-4306-A63F-A93392FDB46D.jpeg
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Looks like Banff.

3. It is. Drove through it. Spent time in Jasper today. Back to Banff/Yoho areas for a few days then down to Glacier and back to Wisconsin. Jasper was incredible despite the cold and rain. Banff area worries me with how busy it looks.... I hate that tourist shit. We like to hit the trails and get away from all that crap.

4. Banff is primo tourist zone. But the lake is ridiculously photogenic. Jasper is generally less busy. Iíve only gone skiing there so Iím unsure about the local trailheads.

Iím sure youíll have fun anyway. Itís back to school so the tourism shouldíve died down a bit at least.

5. So I started putting some of my trip videos online. I get bored when I’m not driving so I make amateur videos of our trips with pictures and video I took. My 4K Canada ones look alright I suppose. I have 4 up so far. I’m going to get the last two up soon and at some point I’m going to go back and post the other 15-20 National Parks I’ve been too. Those will only be 1080p though.
    Anyways, I thought I’d share the link to one of the videos on my channel. Don’t judge too harshly. I made them for a quicker view for my family and something Facebook can’t destroy the video quality of.

https://youtu.be/zG5IPFwXliA
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. RIP my speakers.

Nice video but please mix that music down a little lower next time, dude.

7. Hmm I didnít notice any issues but Iíll look into it on the next ones. Thanks for the heads up.