Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gears of War 5

1. Xbox 360 II Gears of War 5

The Tech Test has begun and is open to pre-orders and Game Pass subs (both Xbox and PC). It goes until the morning of July 22nd. A second test is scheduled for July 26th to the 29th.

For Gears 5’s Technical Test, we’re bringing three distinct modes across two brand new multiplayer maps – District and Training Grounds – to play throughout both test periods:

Arcade: A new approachable, frenetic Versus experience.

Escalation: The pinnacle objective mode of Gears is back and better than ever.

King of the Hill: Capture the hill, enjoy the carnage.

In addition, you’ll also get to try out two new features of Gears 5:

Bootcamp: Practice your skills and learn new mechanics in our new training mode.

Tour Of Duty: Experience a mini Tour of Duty, where you’ll complete Medals to unlock exclusive Tester Weapon Skins to take into Gears 5. Complete Challenges and earn enough stars to unlock the exclusive Tester Banner to showcase in Gears 5.

2. Servers are full. Estimated wait time is 2H 58M. Lol.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. All sorts of matchmaking problems. Not like it matters, my aim is shit. It looks really good though and the soundtrack is pretty awesome.

4. GEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

5. Geeeeeaaaarssss!

Hopefully with the success of Gamepass we can play against some chumps in Gears 5. Gears 4 is awesome but the only people left playing it are crazy good at it.

Geeeeaarrrrsss nooooobs!
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. Just got XB1X, reactivated my Gold sub, and playing Gears 4. You can say I am ready for 5 with the old crew.

7. Fucking A!

Unfortunately I’ll miss out on the first week fun. Poor vacation planning on my part.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 19 Aug 2019 at 11:44 AM.

8. Son of a bitch, I’m gone that weekend too. Maybe I can play it a bit Friday night. Ultimate gamepass early launch wins, life interfering with that, fail.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Just got XB1X, reactivated my Gold sub, and playing Gears 4. You can say I am ready for 5 with the old crew.
    YES YES YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Netwurked View Post
    YES YES YES!
    I'll be there eventually
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.