Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NFL

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Patrick Mahomes is getting screwed by his team mates. A muffed punt, a blocked punt and two 3rd down passes dropped. Houston jumps out to a 21-0 lead in the 1st. It's going to be a tough hill to climb for the Chefs.
    Not that tough. 51-31 Chiefs. Mahomes rallied the fuck out of his team in the second. Looking forward to seeing Greenbay wipe out the Seahawks.

My wife got Dazone in December. I’ve been watching NFL a fair amount since then. This era is stacked. Between Lamar Jackson, Garrapolo, Rodgers, and Mahomes there’s an embarrassment of riches. Doesn’t hurt Dazone has no commercials.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 12 Jan 2020 at 07:31 PM.

2. Green Bay isn’t wiping anyone out. They barely won every game all year. If they win today it will be a close shitshow as usual.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Not that tough. 51-31 Chiefs. Mahomes rallied the fuck out of his team in the second. Looking forward to seeing Greenbay wipe out the Seahawks.

My wife got Dazone in December. I’ve been watching NFL a fair amount since then. This era is stacked. Between Lamar Jackson, Garrapolo, Rodgers, and Mahomes there’s an embarrassment of riches. Doesn’t hurt Dazone has no commercials.
    More like 2nd quarter. They were down 24-0 and then scored 28 unanswered points. I don't think that Houston scored again, until the 4th quarter.

Congratulations to Bill Cowher and Jimmy Johnson for their announce induction into the Pro Football HOF. I thought that Jimmy was gonna pass out.

4. Stupid editor is jacked again.

Houston scored in the 3rd and then got shut out.

5. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Ryan Tannehill is their QB. Marcus got benched a long time ago, and Ryan has made a huge impact on the team.
    LMAO, totally whiffed on that one... anyway they suck equally.

6. Shitshow confirmed. Typical of this season win.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. It's the playoffs. Not everyone can have an offense like the KC Cheifs.

The 49'ers didn't exactly light it up either. It should be a really good matchup.

8. Feels like it is 49ers year. I am rooting for Jimmy G.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Shitshow confirmed. Typical of this season win.
    Wilson gased the defensive line. I thought they were toast. They survived, but I think that’s the feeling of every team that has to hold off a Seahawks comeback.

I’m not seeing anyone stopping the Chiefs when they get that offensive line started. But I am a 49ers fan. I think they can beat them.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 12 Jan 2020 at 10:27 PM.

10. Who fucking knows. Did anyone see the Titans handling the Ravens like that? I’m just thankful my guys made it to the NFC Championship and knocked out the Seahawks again.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle