Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NFL

1. I really want to see the Redskins make the playoffs. It would be hilarious and amazing. They just have to lose one more to the Packers though.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. That would be comedy gold. The NFC Least is a joke.

3. Wow. It’s odd to see New England getting the bad calls from the refs. The ball never got past the 39 for the Chefs, yet the refs marked it at the 40. Then you have a Kelce fumble that could have been a scoop and score for the Pats and the refs blow the play dead.

4. People only seem to think NE has the refs in their pockets when they win. NFL refs just suck. Sometimes the bullshit calls go your way, sometimes they don't. KC got away with PI on that play, but NE had no challenges left.

5. I’m so very tired of the refs are only for certain team arguments. Or the NFL is rigged shit.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Some days it can feel that way Mog. My Cowboys got 2 tripping calls that killed drives. The league came back the following day and said that the calls were wrong. Great, that isn't going to take the L off of our record books!

I hate the Pats, but even I can admit that they got hosed by the refs today.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    People only seem to think NE has the refs in their pockets when they win. NFL refs just suck. Sometimes the bullshit calls go your way, sometimes they don't. KC got away with PI on that play, but NE had no challenges left.
    You also got ripped off when they called the player out of bounds at the 3, when he was clearly in bounds. The touchdown got negated and the Pats ended up kicking a field goal.
    Last edited by gamevet; 08 Dec 2019 at 08:29 PM.

7. Seriously Patriots, you filmed the lowly Bungles?

8. You gotta understand the pressure. Imagine if they lose the divison to the Bills because the Bengals beat them!
    Last edited by Opaque; 10 Dec 2019 at 06:20 PM.

9. This had to be some dumbass film crew that wasn't paying attention or something. I sincerely doubt the defending SB champs were secretly filming the 1-11 Bengals. If they wanted to cheat by filming, they should have done that last week or the week before against the Texans. Why the fucking Bengals? Makes no sense.

10. The Cowboys defense finally put their big boy pants on, after missing an embarrassing 19 tackles against the Bears. They’ve only had 1 missed tackle today and have held the Rams offense to just 7 points with 6 Minutes left in the game.