Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 791011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NFL

1. McCarthy offense-
    3rd and 1. Throw 15 yd pass
    3rd and long. Run 1 yd up the middle or pass for 1 yd.

Repeat.

I hope Dak excels at audibles.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. He is going to keep pizza boy as the offensive coordinator, so maybe that doesn't happen so much. It'll be interesting to see who he brings in for the defensive coordinator.

3. Holy shit, the Titans are owning Baltimore.

4. Game is a hilarious. If the Ravens don’t have a miracle comeback they may as well hand the Niners the Lombardi now.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. The way the Titans are playing, I don’t know who is going to stop them. Henry is a beast amongst mere mortals.

6. Pats with no receivers and didn't score a point in the 2nd half, and they could have beat them. They are well coached, but I would not trust Mariota. But LoL Baltimore.

7. Ryan Tannehill is their QB. Marcus got benched a long time ago, and Ryan has made a huge impact on the team.

8. Ahhhhh, feels nice to win a playoff game again. NFC Championship game here we come.

9. Patrick Mahomes is getting screwed by his team mates. A muffed punt, a blocked punt and two 3rd down passes dropped. Houston jumps out to a 21-0 lead in the 1st. It's going to be a tough hill to climb for the Chefs.

10. Ya that hill was real tough.