Page 1 of 17 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NFL

1. 2019 NFL

Couple weeks until wk 1 and typical drama queens doing what they do and hey, Andrew Luck retires suddenly.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. That sucks for Indy fans, and for the AFC conference. I was really looking forward to Luck and company keeping things interesting over there. Now it'll just be KC and the Pats vying for the top spot in the conference, because the Steelers, Raiders and Chargers aren't doing jack shit.

3. Chiefs should have a pretty easy run to the AFC Championship. NFC is pretty open I think. There’s a fair amount of quality teams that could make a run depending on health.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    That sucks for Indy fans, and for the AFC conference. I was really looking forward to Luck and company keeping things interesting over there. Now it'll just be KC and the Pats vying for the top spot in the conference, because the Steelers, Raiders and Chargers aren't doing jack shit.
    First of all, how dare you. Secondly, how dare you.

Steelers missed the playoffs last year becuase your defense was bad (we signed the best free agent Corner we realistically could and traded up for Devin Bush to replace Shazier since his injury really exposed our defense) and our kicking was bad (we haven't really addressed that but if Boswell has his head on right we should be fine). We're gonna win the division.

Then lose to KC or the Pats in the AFC Championship game.

5. It sucks that the Steeler lost Brown and Bell over contract disputes and team loyalty. That was a huge loss of talent that will take some time for the Steelers to replace.

Houston just traded Clowney to Seattle for a 3rd round pick, a defensive end and a linebacker. The Texans that trade for KC running back Hyde.
    Last edited by gamevet; 31 Aug 2019 at 05:42 PM.

6. Zeke Elliot now the highest paid running back in the league. I'm not liking this.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...n-believe-best

7. Good for Zeke. He makes that offense runs.

Everyone is jizzing over Packers defense. Bears offense sucks (Trubitsky blows) and it is not like Packers offense is lighting it up. Game 1 overraction.
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 06 Sep 2019 at 02:13 PM.

8. Antonio Brown gets released by the Raiders, and the Patroits pick him up. Son of a Bitch, I hope he implodes there as well.

9. As a Pats fan, I am not sure I like him on the team. It does make them better if he falls in line, but AB has been such an a-hole that I doubt he will.

10. I believe that the guy is more mentally unstable than TO. Maybe he is suffering from CTE. He's definitely showing signs of it.