Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 101213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 NFL

1. Aaron Rodgers getting shit stomped is making today just wonderful.

2. Reid is going to show you who he is in the SB. Can't wait for him to choke this away.

3. A team getting to the Superbowl, isn't an easy task. Andy getting 2 different teams there, is an accomplishment in itself. I would gladlly take Andy as the coach of my Cowboys. The guy has quite a long list of accomplished coaches that have learned under his guidance.

4. He is a good coach, but he will inevitably fuck you over in the big game. Do we need Adam to come back to educate us?

5. His coaching tree has 2 Superbowl winning coaches and a 3rd that got to the big game and lost to the Broncos. It's tough, ask Marty S.

6. I really don't care about his "coaching tree". I am talking about him screwing up, not his disciples.

7. We’ll find out in 2 weeks.

8. Should be a good game. I don’t really care who wins. I’d like for Andy Reid to finally win one I suppose.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. I’m rooting for the Chiefs. They have really loyal fans and they’re pretty good sports about the game. I messed around with a few of the locals during the mid 90s when the Broncos were coming to town. They were good sports about. I also have a lot of respect for Andy Reid.

That Patrick Mahomes might be pretty good.

10. I’m rooting for whoever gets to pound Shakira’s vag. Better eat your wheaties.