Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: September 2019

1. This Month's Haul: September 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Gamevet
    I’m heading to Houston today to do a quick site survey. They just recently opened a 2nd & Charles there, and I plan on checking it out. The Beaumont location sold most of their stuff at least 25% less than typical EBay sellers. It’ll be interesting to see if the Houston store prices are the same.
    So, I checked I the Conroe store (just North of Houston) out a couple of weeks ago. It was a new store, so most of what they had was the predictable lot and they did have a complete Sunsoft Batman for the NES selling for a crazy $75. They had a boxed/complete Star Raiders for the Atari 2600, which I picked up for $10 and the GT Racing game with wheel for $5 for the Wii.

I picked up a new Cowboys t-shirt for the start of the NFL season.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Star Raiders! Love that game, never completed beyond the 2nd lowest difficulty.

I got Mega Man 1 at A Video Game Con (AVGC) over the weekend here in NJ. It was overpriced but I talked it down a few bucks and it was the last MM on NES that I don't have.

3. I only remember Star Raiders confusing the hell out of me. I did move on from Atari games to the NES at around 6 or 7 years old though.

Bought the "fuck you its $100" edition of Borderlands 3 on the Xbox earlier. Also nabbed a couple of Amiibos I didn't already have yet last week: Majora's Mask Link, Callie, & Villager. Only 14 more to go and I've got them all. I think I have a problem.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. So, you're stuffing Hot Pockets down your shirt?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. Got some vintage trash from SSJN! Kung-Fu Master, Rampage, Double Dragon, and Desert Falcon for 7800.

It's been a while since I owned a current console.

why TNL shitting on my pics?

Attached Images Attached Images

8. Got Borderlands 3