Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anime and Metal Gear and maybe some other stuff

1. Anime and Metal Gear and maybe some other stuff

Be fast if you want it

Last edited by Josh; 18 Oct 2019 at 03:39 PM.

2. I'd love to buy some guitar you don't want anymore, but I think shipping would make it impractical.

3. How about this one?

4. Is it physically and functionally sound? I'm cheap, but not so cheap I want a broken/warped neck or something that will never stay in tune. I doubt you'd keep such a thing around, but you are a sketchy person.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Is it physically and functionally sound? I'm cheap, but not so cheap I want a broken/warped neck or something that will never stay in tune. I doubt you'd keep such a thing around, but you are a sketchy person.
    It is none of those things, but it is expensive, and 40 years old. There are better ways to talk about this if you're interested in specifics.

6. then it's not for me.
    I will fuchs around with it for a little while and then put baby in the corner. I'm looking for a sub $300 diversion. I'm 43, can't carry a tune, and have no rhythm- so it's not like I'm going to be the next Robert Johnson.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    then it's not for me.
    I will fuchs around with it for a little while and then put baby in the corner. I'm looking for a sub $300 diversion. I'm 43, can't carry a tune, and have no rhythm- so it's not like I'm going to be the next Robert Johnson.
    Certainly not with that attitude.

Check out some $300-ish non-affinity Squiers, imo.