Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mandalorian

1. It’s dumb af.
    “let’s dig a pit and lure the at-st into it, because sneaking into the camp and stealing/ destroying it wouldnt make any sense!”

2. The red eyes thing was cringey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. I dunno, I liked it. Makes sense for something raiders would do to a captured military vehicle that already looks like some kind of robot-monster, to make it even more intimidating to their primitive screwhead victims.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 04 Dec 2019 at 01:50 AM. Reason: this is my boomstick

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Maybe that's how they advertise their services. If the AT-ST is a rockin', don't come a knockin'.

5. I'll always take a Kurosawa/western "help the village fight back" plot.

Aside from that, despite knowing that the bounty hunter wouldn't take out Baby Yoda, I still yelled, "I WILL FUCKING RIP WHATEVER COUNTS AS YOUR GENITALS OFF YOUR BODY THEN MAKE YOU EAT THEM," when it was pointing its sniper rifle. Sounds like a good job to me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It’s dumb af.
    “let’s dig a pit and lure the at-st into it, because sneaking into the camp and stealing/ destroying it wouldnt make any sense!”
    Mandalorian logic.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    I dunno, I liked it. Makes sense for something raiders would do to a captured military vehicle that already looks like some kind of robot-monster, to make it even more intimidating to their primitive screwhead victims.
    They should’ve made it more obviously modified by the raiders. There wasn’t any pronounced changes to it so it was just lazy production. The pit bit was dumb. The magical extra-stellar tracking devices need to be explained as well.

There were some pretty nonsensical tactics on display in the 5th ep too. I liked that episode (4) more though.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 08 Dec 2019 at 11:56 PM.

8. Ep 4 was ok, now the idiotic fan service of ep 5 was obnoxious
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    The extra-stellar tracking devices need to be explained as well.
    These are probably the crux of the series & its link to the new movie. Aka we have DNA for alllllllll of these people/creatures and a way to track that DNA and we got Baby Yoda's from Palpatine because he's a clone and so is Baby Yoda. Aka Baby Yoda's in the new movie. (Guesses, of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Ep 4 was ok, now the idiotic fan service of ep 5 was obnoxious
    As soon as I saw it was on Tatooine I groaned and all the expected footage reuse showed up. BUT. Baby Yoda is the most precious thing ever. So...

10. 4 was bad, 5 was like the most basic-ass Gunsmoke or Bonanza plot ever.

Watching this show tailspin after the first three episodes like "pull up, pull up!"
    Last edited by YellerDog; 09 Dec 2019 at 03:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!