Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Russian invasion of the Ukraine can have a big effect on the world supply.

1. The Russian invasion of the Ukraine can have a big effect on the world supply.

I was pretty surprised by how much this will affect the global supply of semiconductors.

2. This whole fucking thing is a resource war. The only reason Russia is started their conflicts in Donbas and Crimea was to maintain their stranglehold on European oil.

3. Gas just went over $4 a gallon. I miss filling up my tank for just $20. Putin can suck all the cocks in the world, that Commie shitstain.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 14 Mar 2022 at 08:13 AM.

4. F-slur in 2022 coupled with thinking Russia is communist for extra erudition points.

Look inward.

5. One person/dictator should not have this much influence on 8 billion other people. It's ludicrous.

6. Recession in time for midterms.

Stock up, frens.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Recession in time for midterms.

Stock up, frens.
    THAT's where your head is at in all this?

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    F-slur in 2022 coupled with thinking Russia is communist for extra erudition points.

Look inward.
    Wow, there you go again. You're clutching your pearls about my Putin rant (the guy who's currently invading a country unprovoked and killing innocent people) because I used a naughty word (not meant in the context you're assuming) that you appear to constantly fixate on for some strange, bizarre, completely inexplicable reason (hmmm)?

Go fuck yourself you pathetic, useless piece of shit. Please die slowly and painfully in front of your entire family.

Ta!

*EDIT* Your first and only post here since November '21 and it's THIS. What a prissy little cunt you are, lol.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 04 Apr 2022 at 11:02 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Wow, there you go again. You're clutching your pearls about my Putin rant (the guy who's currently invading a country unprovoked and killing innocent people) because I used a naughty word (not meant in the context you're assuming) that you appear to constantly fixate on for some strange, bizarre, completely inexplicable reason (hmmm)?

Go fuck yourself you pathetic, useless piece of shit. Please die slowly and painfully in front of your entire family.

Ta!

*EDIT* Your first and only post here since November '21 and it's THIS. What a prissy little cunt you are, lol.
    You DO use wayyy too much anti-gay language though. If it’s not you dropping an outright slur it’s an adjacent dick-phobic one: “suck cocks” this and “bag of dicks” that. When someone points it out you go aggro curse lord. Point in case ^^.

But, like, it IS weird you’re still clutching on to these teenage affectations well into middle age. When you know better they hurt ppl and you shouldn’t really need this much approval of your machismo.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯