Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: What Is Up With All The Boomer Talk?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm all about putting the feet of the sevens Jews that run the world to the fire.
    The hoarding of wealth is bullshit.
    tell that to the CATHOLIC CHURCH
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Not to nit pick but the craft beer industry is literally the one thing millennials have done.
    Sorry I knew the kind of articles I wanted to comment on but couldn't remember an actual industry they were "killing".
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Hey, the church tried to deal with y'all but people got all uppity about it and here we are.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Sorry I knew the kind of articles I wanted to comment on but couldn't remember an actual industry they were "killing".
    Pretty sure it's whale oil.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Thanks to a few people, my entire Twitter feed is nothing but young people bitching that Boomers had it so much better than they do, and I just don't see it.
    In talking to one of them, it boils down to "rich, white, men had it better than me" but that's no different today.

These people walk around with $1000 computers in their pockets. Just about all media is free or damn close to it. LGBTQ has never had it so good. Despite there being a looonngggg way to go still, minorities have never had it so good. Are you a creative type? Getting your shit seen/heard has never been so easy. Actually creating your shit has never been so easy.
    Do these people watch Leave it to Beaver and think that's how it was for everyone?
    There's no doubt the wealth gap has widened, but according to my research there are more wealthy minorities than ever before, and far more younger people getting richer, quicker. Fucking Kylie Jenner is almost a billionaire.

I really don't get the whining.
    OK Boomer
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. you’re so fuckin’ clever. How do you do it?

7. Yeah, it's housing and education costs.

With a side of needling at the type of people that constantly post "remember when everyone wasn't so OFFENDED by everything?" shit, but will go thermonuclear at any perceived slight towards them or the things they like.

8. maybe if they spent more time pulling on those straps and less time being offended they’d be able to afford some education and a house.

9. Is this what it feels like to be discriminated against?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    people that constantly post "remember when everyone wasn't so OFFENDED by everything?" shit, but will go thermonuclear at any perceived slight towards them or the things they like.
    Like the ones that call everyone "snowflakes" but will scream that Starbucks HAS DECLARED WAR ON CHRISTMAS GGUURRRGGHH because they used red holiday cups.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww