Thread: Luigi's Mansion 3

1. Nintendo GameCube Luigi's Mansion 3

I'm wondering if anyone else besides me picked this up. I am really impressed how well this game was put together.

Being a huge fan of Dark Moon on the 3DS this was a very welcome addition to the Switch. I've already put in several hours of play but I'm wanting to hear other people's impressions.

Edit: Just remembered a friend of mine got me this when Dark Moon came out.

Still one of the coolest gifts I'd ever gotten. This game is pretty much biggest sleeper hit of the year for me.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 09 Nov 2019 at 01:38 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. I'm on the 8th floor right and it's so fucking good.

It feels like every single time I walk back through an area there's another new interaction, or ghost type, or something. The hotel feels very genuine.

3. I picked it up, played it for a few hours on our live stream last weekend. Its really good so far, and the animation in it is fantastic.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. I haven't gotten too high up the tower but am slowly earning new floors. It's really good, and feels like there's secrets everywhere. I've gotten fairly obsessive about vacuuming every square inch of each room, just to make sure I've found as much as possible.

5. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I haven't gotten too high up the tower but am slowly earning new floors. It's really good, and feels like there's secrets everywhere. I've gotten fairly obsessive about vacuuming every square inch of each room, just to make sure I've found as much as possible.
    lol Yeah I have too!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. I have not played any of the lesser brother's domicile. It just doesn't look appealing.