Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your personal pet peeves?

1. Needlessly small text.

My eyesight has never been perfect. I can read a newspaper without my glasses in good light, but I'll be damned if I can tell the shampoo bottle from the conditioner if I'm showering at someone else's place.

Games that have text boxes that occupy a third of the screen, but only contain a thin strand of tiny text. I don't get it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I prefer rolls in the over position. Anyone else doing it for under handing pulling is a fucking facist.

@ Satsuki: You're gonna need to explain this wind thing more.
    Over is the correct way, it was in the original design (unless it is another internet fake-news)

Also, deers.

3. I always hang it behind the roll because it makes it easier to tear off with one hand.

I just sit it somewhere because I don't give a fuck.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Needlessly small text.

My eyesight has never been perfect. I can read a newspaper without my glasses in good light, but I'll be damned if I can tell the shampoo bottle from the conditioner if I'm showering at someone else's place.

Games that have text boxes that occupy a third of the screen, but only contain a thin strand of tiny text. I don't get it.
    Holy fuck this so much.

A lot of games have had a bad habit of pushing super tiny text in your face and I've caught myself having to squint on my '65 inch 4K TV at some shit and ask myself why did they think everyone should have 20/20 vision when playing their games?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. I never considered my eyesight to be struggling, but Death Stranding has done that to me. I've ignored a lot of the flavor text because I need to stand next to my TV to read it.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. I can somewhat understand for PC games, since they're primarily being played on a nice monitor sitting a few feet away from the player, but console games should never have text that small.

8. I just have one pet peeve. I really can't stand people who are annoyed by either of the following: empty profiles, 'unreadable' fonts, unmatching body parts, flexi prims, AO-less avis, jazz hands, no-hairbase updos. That's basically it. For the rest, I consider myself pretty tolerant.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 22 Sep 2020 at 11:18 AM.

9. bruh.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Jazz Hands can be pretty rude!