Thread: new bebop team anime

1. new bebop team anime

Im pretty sure I heard that the team behind Cowboy Bebop were going to regroup and make another series. Anyone know anything about it at all? Cause I cant find anything about it. Thanks

2. as long as they don't do something that has no point, like trying to make a new crew on the Bebop or something lame like that, then I'm all for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. i read something about this a long ways back and haven't read anything new about it since. iirc, they said it's NOT going to have anything to do with cowboy bebop in anyway. it'll be a brand spanking new series altogether. but this was a brief news item so everything is still in the air.

4. Is it this serries Rahxephon.... Bones is pretty small group.. so i would guess the people behind bebop did Rahxephon....

5. Man, im tired of people sayin Rahxephon is Team Bebops new show.

Ive asked a few of my (ahem)...sources about this new show. And....nobody knows or has heard jack squat about it

Suffice it to say when info on it drops it wont take long to circulate.

How could they do Rahxephon...when the director of Bebop did Excel Saga...right Riisu?????

lee

so much love juice to share

6. well. let see.. Rahxephon.. isnt over yet.. i their in ep 20...( fucking adv for picking it up.. shit.. now i have t wait.. to see what happens after ep 17.gah..) anyways...excell saga is old.... 3 years old.. while rahxephon is new.. still airing.. so he had time..

But your right i remembered about the history about this show and the creatros.. oh wait thats for saikano.. nevermind..