Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox Series X/S (Official Thread)

1. I simultaneously think this (making it not have exclusives, at least for the foreseeable future) is a smart move and I like it, while having exactly no reason to buy it.

Regardless of this console, I like the fact that they're putting their games on PC even if I can't find a single one I want to buy. I guess if this thing rivals the price of my next GPU upgrade it'd almost be worth looking at.

Well, maybe if someone figured out a way to run the Steam library on it...
    Last edited by Toupee; 22 Jan 2020 at 02:27 AM.

2. You don’t like Forza Horizon 4?

3. With all the real world madness going on, Microsoft has given us a happy distraction. A deep look at the Series X hardware!

4. Why is Sony so quiet?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Why is Sony so quiet?
    They probably are looking at what Microsoft has before they legit announce anything. There's nothing saying that they aren't thinking of beefing up the specs of the PS5 after seeing this.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Im sure that’s exactly what they are doing.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Im sure that’s exactly what they are doing.
    Looks like you called it. Sony tomorrow is doing a "Press Release" on the PS5 to discuss the system.

6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. I still think Microsoft made a huge mistake showing first. Just lets Sony adjust and say whatever they want.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Forcing the competition to change plans at the 11th hour might not be a bad strategy.

10. I guess we will find out tomorrow if the strat wins or failed.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle