Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1012131415 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Series X/S (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    PS4 pad sucks, I had to take two of mine apart because the analog became erratic. Never had to do that for any other 1st party controllers.
    Isn't that just luck of the draw, though? I've had analog issues with at least one controller for every current console.

It's just the build quality I wish Xbox would improve. Compared to the Switch Pro or PS4 pad it just feels and sounds really hollow. There's a huge difference when you use a d-pad on the Xbox One — you can literally hear and feel how hollow it is in there when you press it.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

2. Playing the Black ops Alpha I forgot just how much I hate the dual shock for shooters. That thing sucks butt compared to the Xbox controller. Cheap as it may seem the layout just kills the dual shock for shooters. I’m fine using the dual for everything else.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. Managed a preorder for the X from Amazon.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. I don't see any reason to rush to get this at all.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I don't see any reason to rush to get this at all.
    My thoughts as well. I really am in no hurry to get a new console at this time.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Eh. There’s jack shit coming out this year but whatever.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. You can enjoy faster load times, at least.

8. With not a whole lot coming out this fall season, the best reasons to get a Series X is for BC. Might as well play some old shit enhanced.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. Cyberpunk is going to the massive end of year game. No word yet on when the XSX and PS5 upgrade will be released though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    With not a whole lot coming out this fall season, the best reasons to get a Series X is for BC. Might as well play some old shit enhanced.
    I really don't see the benefit of that, other than playing the 1st gen Xbox games in 4K and some of the 360 games. You're basically swapping out the One X for a Series X, to play the same games, until the newer content is available.