Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe it's time for Sega-16 to move to its own server, its making TNL run like absolute shit.

Carpetbomb China.

2. Within the last few posts, I had hard dropped a total of 60+ threads and banned multiple bot accounts off Sega-16.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Looks like they found a way around whatever cka did

4. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Within the last few posts, I had hard dropped a total of 60+ threads and banned multiple bot accounts off Sega-16.
    Hey BonusKun, I tried to register for Sega-16 a while back but have been unable to post due to my account not being activated by an administrator. By any chance, would you be able to? If so, I can send my e-mail address and any other info you may need.

5. TNL is back to running like shit again. Like 20 minutes to load this page. Melf get your shit together.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Or let us register for the Sega-16 forum, come on.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    TNL is back to running like shit again. Like 20 minutes to load this page. Melf get your shit together.
    You really should know the facts before saying shit like this. It's not me. The site is updated and secured, and I've done everything I can do on my end. Stop bitching at me like I'm ripping shit down on purpose.

8. No one said you did shit on purpose, but every time TNL is running like shit its cause of something on Sega 16.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Needs more Blast Processing©

10. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    No one said you did shit on purpose, but every time TNL is running like shit its cause of something on Sega 16.
    Seriously, "every time" is once in the last decade, dude. Nothing slowing the site is on my side that I can control. Like I said, the site's updated and secured. What else would you have me do?