Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: January 2020

1. Damn, I need to hit up Micro Center. The one near me pretty much gutted all their console games and accessories awhile back, though, so I'm not expecting much.

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise was on sale for under $20 on PSN, so I nabbed that.
    Also Barnes & Noble has been running B2G1 on all manga for the past month or so, one trip I grabbed vols. 1-3 of the 20th Century Boys Omnibuses (Omnibii?), stopped in a few weeks later and found 4-6.

2. This Month's Haul: January 2020

Thanks for the information.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kumarip View Post
    Thanks for the information.
    Hmm. No dirty hotlinks in this reply.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Aww man I am SUPER into hotlinks right now.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Aww man I am SUPER into hotlinks right now.
    Man, I got a bunch of scratch off winnings to blow too!
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. I picked up a loose copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga for 10 bucks, just it's Japanese.

Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Lucky for you, Panzer Dragoon Saga doesn't have a ton of dialog and most of the game involves riding your Dragoon around the areas, fighting and solving puzzles.

8. Get a repo box from Etsy, some of them look amazing.

9. That is a fantastic idea.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. Yeah, I’ve been eying one for Policenauts on the Saturn. It’s only $12 and includes repro disc art. I don’t know how these guys are making any money on them.