Thread: Harrison Ford looks back at his career.

1. Harrison Ford looks back at his career.

I was surprised to find out that Brad Pitt played a huge part in the development of The Devil's Own.

2. I haven't watched this yet, but I recalled that Ford/Pitt didn't get along or something.... maybe it was someone else.

Yup, they didn't get along.
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 02 Mar 2020 at 09:51 PM.

3. it is very ruined time to destroy all the career for the uncertain way. that's why many people say that think before you do any thing.
    here is the latest version of whatsapp called the OG Whatsapp. It is the most popular application around the globe and everyone is using OGWhatsApp in his android or IOS device. There are some limitations which restrict the free use of WhatsApp. OGWhatsApp APK is an amazing application that lets the user use whatsApp with the best features and more options. It is the alternative version of official WhatsApp and it has many features and options that are not available in the official application, like dual Accounts, conversation privacy, send images without compression, medial sharing features and much more. That’s why it is the main reason for the popularity of OGWhatsApp.