Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 102022232425 LastLast

Thread: This Year's Haul: 2020

1. I wish I had room for something like that. We don't have basements in Texas.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I wish I had room for something like that. We don't have basements in Texas.
    I didn’t know I wanted a finished basement until I started filling it with my nerd crap. God help me if they make a sit down Ridge Racer Cab.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. Their sitdown cabs leave a lot to be desired. Outrun is my favorite arcade game of all time and their sitdown is so weak (and looks uncomfortable). I guess for $500 price point they can't put in a cheap racing seat, instead they put a cheap bench.

4. I still regret not buying the deluxe turbo outrun cab that I saw in the classified ads for $100 when I was in high school.

5. I remember when you could get a Donkey Kong cab for less than $500. Now they’re really expensive.

6. We got some new thermal mugs and $100 gift card with out checks, since we aren't having a company party this year. I used the gift card to buy a 1TB SSD for my PC in the living room. I also picked up another Xbox controller for that PC.

Attached Images Attached Images

7. 411702D9-7626-4BF4-AFD4-CDED8D1D8DC7.jpeg

Besides MvCap, I added some marquees lights and some back lighting. Looks a lot better in person...
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Those stools are bad ass!

9. How comfortable is it for 2 people to play side by side? Better yet, how about the TMNT 4p? It looks a bit cramped even for smaller adults like me, and all reviews I see are 1 person playing.

Otherwise, they look really good lined up like that. I wish I have room for a cab.

Also, you need to get NBA Jam!

10. It’s a little bit cramped but really not bad at all!! I do need Jam but for an ok price if I can find it.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle