Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: This Year's Haul: 2020

1. FF7 remake

2. I bought Doom 64 and Onrush. I don't see myself spending much this year. There are so many games on my shelf to catch up on.
    There may be a a couple of Daydream VR games that are worth playing that I haven't bought, but that's basically a dead platform.

3. FF7 remake deluxe edition
    You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
    Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!

I got a New 2DS LL, a 32gb SD card, a PS4, a year of the Playstation online whatever, FFVII Remake, Samurai Showdown, and the Last of Us Remaster.

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Since nobody is updating for the next month, I just went ahead and made this the year 2020 haul.
    I tried that some years back and the sorest asses started clapping about it.
    Last edited by Josh; 15 Apr 2020 at 02:17 PM.

5. I picked up a pretty nice condition PC Engine and Box for it for a very fair price.

Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Animal Crossing

I'm thinking of getting a Nikon d700. Does anyone else use a nikon mid level camera?

I think my wife actually has one for sale?

I see the work from home crowd is driving up used vintage game prices. A complete game I was after the manual for went for 100. A month ago it was 40. I tried to get the manual today and it went for 20.

Sure hope they enjoy it because I'm not paying $20 for a manual.

10. I sold my Super Mario RPG cart some years ago, to fund another game purchase, but kept the box with manual. I was looking at getting a loose cart about 6 months ago, and they were averaging around $35. They've jumped up to between $60-$80 in the past month.

Alright, so I kept seeing the RTX 2080 Super GPU that I'd wanted from MicroCenter on the website. The open box card kept showing up about twice a week, so last night I reserved it. I was expecting to get a notification that my order was placed and the GPU was no longer showing up on the website, so I went ahead and reserved my visit. I had 11 people ahead of me, so I left my jobsite at lunch and was in the building about 10 minutes after I had arrived in the parking lot. There was the GPU, sitting inside of a caged clearance cart. I talked to one of the associates and told him that I had reserved the GPU. He told me that they had about 1,000 orders (that's why it kept showing back up, because you have 18 hours to pick it up) that they have yet to check out. I got the card for a rock bottom $620, which is about $100 less than what this card sells for and about $150 less than most of what is selling on the web right now. People are price gashing these GPUs. I also picked up Battlefield V for $20, just to have another title that supports Ray Tracing.

Attached Images Attached Images