Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: This Year's Haul: 2020

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    This guy in here comparing food to video cards.
    I am comparing a guy who is already out as a necessity and using appropriate PPE with others that are going out. He is already out for work, he is already fully decked out in PPE, if he wants to swing by an electronics store that is open I don't see how that's a problem given the situation. He didn't jump in the truck without a face mask just to wander into Best Buy and dick around. Social distancing and PPE is a completely acceptable way to visit any retailer legally aloud to be open. People are at home depot, nurseries, the UPS store. You can still go into 7-11 just to buy a slurpee. gamevet is not some rogue and he's doing a hell of a lot more than your average person is when they go out.

The only factual way to be more safe than gamevet is being is to not go anywhere at all. I'd wager straight fucking anything that at least one of you guys went grocery shopping without a mask recently, then jumped all over gamevet for going into a legally open store; all the while dressed for surgery, like he's some demon.
    Last edited by Opaque; 22 Apr 2020 at 11:39 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    There sure are a lot of fucking virtue signalers in this thread giving a guy who is actually wearing PPE when he's already out a lot of shit as if they're without fault whatsoever and haven't even gone grocery shopping in a month.
    Right? I thought I was the only son of a bitch seeing this.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

You guys aren't living in the same world. Josh is only leaving the house to get easter candy and living off of his savings. No more. His wife is working the bare minimum to stay on insurance.

Gamevet is looking for sweet graphix card deals.

Two different worlds.

4. They just haven't realized yet how essential ray-traced shadows and reflections really are.
    Are we supposed to just live with shadow maps and screen-space reflections like a bunch of troglodytes?

I'm finally out of Easter candy, btw.

6. Bought one of these in August. This Years Haul A$$...

Sent from my LM-X220 using Tapatalk

7. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    If you're going to the grocery store just for ice cream, though?
    Leave Nancy Pelosi out of this!

8. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Bought one of these in August. This Years Haul A$$...

How you liking it so far?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    How you liking it so far?
    It's mental. Has the 6.25 NA motor. Needs some odds and ends. Blacking out the chrome now. Manageable, comfortable but flip the switch and it is insane. Good times.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You guys aren't living in the same world.
    Yeah reality is such a bitch of a world isn't it?

Edit: Grats on the ride Matt!
    Last edited by BonusKun; 24 Apr 2020 at 09:32 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL