Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: This Year's Haul: 2020

1. Picked up Death Stranding for $12.50, seems like the right price for this. I have no idea wtf is going on, the game is boring as crap yet strangely satisfying.

2. Yeah, that’s about the right price to get me interested in it.

3. Picked up these 2 recently.

Ninja Gaiden is really rare with the box, so I was glad I took a chance on it. The price was good and the game's in great condition. I think I only need 15 or so more games to have the complete retail Lynx library.

4. Ninja Gaiden was one of my 1st Lynx titles. I still have the box and manual for it. I’ve never played that Battlezone game.

5. I finally bought a CD Key for Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PC. I tried to install it on my main rig, but Rockstar Social Club was being a pain in the arse. I ended up installling it on my livingroom PC, which isn't that bad of hardware either, and the file is a whopping 115GB. Its been downloading for the past 3 hours and only has 28 minutes left, before I can play it.

6. I got another sought-after Lynx title today.

7. It finally arrived.

Attached Images Attached Images

8. Mine hasn't even shipped yet. At this rate, SOR 5 will come out before it does.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Mine hasn't even shipped yet. At this rate, SOR 5 will come out before it does.
    Yeah my Switch version I'm sorta wondering about also.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. I’m guessing that they have to go through Nintendo to get those Switch Carts made. It’s probably a little more time consuming than getting a disc pressed.