Page 1 of 25 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: This Year's Haul: 2020

1. This Year's Haul: 2020

I renewed my PS + subscription with a code from CDKeys. It's much better than paying $60.

I found this sealed copy of Mass Effect 2: CE for the PC at Half-Price Books.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gamevet; 14 Apr 2020 at 07:51 PM.

2. How much was PSN+ from CDKeys?

I picked up a set of Rock Bank Ion drums. I have been eyeing these things for awhile and finally one showed up cheap on FB. These things are built much better than the original drum sets and quite expensive on ebay. I will take a pic later once I cleaned it up.

3. $35.69

Let's see those pics!

4. I have seen other have an extra cymbal, so I am on the look out...

Click for full size

You can use basically any cymbal trigger, iirc. I used some Alesis something something for a hi-hat when I had that kit.

I still have the rox-box thing if you want to upgrade the kick at some point.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You can use basically any cymbal trigger, iirc. I used some Alesis something something for a hi-hat when I had that kit.

I still have the rox-box thing if you want to upgrade the kick at some point.
    Thx, I need to look into the Cymbal. I am definitely interested in upgrading the kicker, tell me more.

7. Picked up a copy of Fist of the Northstar Lost Paradise for PS4 for $17.00. This game is really, really damn good.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Thx, I need to look into the Cymbal. I am definitely interested in upgrading the kicker, tell me more.
    It gets fancy. You buy a kick trigger, and then a kick pedal from guitar center or wherever. Then you need a little box to make the ion brain play nicely with the type of trigger you probably got. It is absolutely worth it, depending on how far you want to take things.

Also, get ready to get really salty about a single millisecond of lag.

9. I guess I'll see how bad this game really is.

Attached Images Attached Images

10. It was one of the first games for my Dreamcast. I wouldnt argue it’s a great game, but I enjoyed it. Solid 6/10.