Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 313151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: This Year's Haul: 2020

1. Way to procreate!
    I hope you got the extended warranty. I've heard those things tend to shit the bed within the first couple of years.

2. Thanks Everyone!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. I was going to eventually get Shadow of the Tomb Raider on PC, but at $10, it was hard to pass up on the PS4 version.

That Walmart also had about 5 Starfox Zero/Starfox Guard boxes selling for $15. I should have waited on purchasing that game.

Attached Images Attached Images

4. Code name STEAM is cool, but the game is super cheap, I think it is perpetually under $5 or so at various places like GS, etc.

5. Yeah, I see that game everywhere. I guess that they published too many copies, near the end of the system’s life.

6. Why is it that I can still buy at least six different models of 2DS/3DS brand new at retail, when there hasn't been a game released for it in years?
    Most places don't even carry that number of games for the system.
    I wish the Vita was like this, but those disappeared while there were still games coming out.

7. I mostly see the latest model of the 2DS.

8. It's mostly 2DS and 2DS XL, but I see the 3DS XL at some places as well. There's usually less than ten games for the system at any of these stores. Last time I was in a WM, they had an entire shelf of a display cabinet packed with New 2DS systems, but not a single 3DS game.

9. Check your local mom & pop FB groups, sometimes they sell their kids' systems dirt cheap. I have picked up cheap Vitas and 3DS XLs for under $50 pre-Covid. Now it is harder because everyone is looking to flip stuff for a quick buck.

2DS/3DS systems here have mostly become impossible to find at retail once Covid hit, other than a small trickle of 2DSXLs coming in now and then. It was fun a couple months back when my daughter suddenly decided she wanted to play the 3ds version of Animal Crossing and I suddenly realized nobody had them in stock except online scalpers wanting more for the basic 2DS than I paid for my 3DSXL. I eventually ordered a 2DSXL when they came in stock online.