Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9192122232425 LastLast

Thread: This Year's Haul: 2020

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    BK is Viewpoint?
    Yeah it's another nickname I had for years. Sometimes I forget some people don't know me as other then BK. lol

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I have that Xenogeaes guide. I’ve never seen the DQ guides before.
    I actually have all 3 guides from Prima. They're very well written with beautiful illustrations. Now that prima is long gone there hasn't been any real company doing guides anymore so I guess the 2ndary market has gone up like crazy over the last few years.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. LOL, I didn't know that was you on NG.com. I bought those PSP games from you there as LB.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    LOL, I didn't know that was you on NG.com. I bought those PSP games from you there as LB.
    Oh you're LastBlade? Son of a bitch! Btw did you still want that copy of Ys for the DS? It's been sitting on a shelf quietly!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Yes still want it! Let me touch base with you next week.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post

I actually have all 3 guides from Prima. They're very well written with beautiful illustrations. Now that prima is long gone there hasn't been any real company doing guides anymore so I guess the 2ndary market has gone up like crazy over the last few years.
    It’s the official Xenogears guide from Brady. I have guides for the Xenosaga games, as well, even though I don’t actually own those games.
    Last edited by gamevet; 17 Nov 2020 at 10:59 AM.

6. Recently got a Qanba Drone stick, yellow Sanwa buttons and a joystick and made a Goof fightman stick for my PC. made it a Pittsburgh Penguin stick with a couple sticker too lol.

Ghost of Tsushima as well on the latest PSN sale. Its pretty good so far.

7. I picked up Ghost of Tsushima as well, it runs so smoothly on PS5. Also bought Mario Tennis Aces and Nioh 2.

8. I bought Nioh 2 for $9 and Mario U switch for $34.99. Both at Best Buy
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. I just pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 from GOG for PC. I could have saved $10 with a Steam CD key, but I wanted to support the developer.

10. Got a Arcade 1up Marvel vs Capcom machine and it’s awesome! Not one complaint! Best machine they’ve done. Online play works really great too! Not pictured is the lights on the controller board.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"