Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 212141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: This Year's Haul: 2020

1. I ordered the PS4 version!

2. A Gamestop near me is in the final stretch of going out of business, picked up Doom Eternal and Borderlands 3 on PS4 new for 60% off and a few random tchotchkes like a set of these Street Fighter Hot Wheels cars and a Pac-Man Tamagotchi for 70% off.

The M. Bison truck with its little hat and cape and PSYCHO WHEELS was just too adorable.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 17 Jul 2020 at 06:56 PM.

3. It's almost funny to me. I setup the network for the Gamestop near my house just last summer. I haven't visited that store once since it opened. The manager of that store was a complete idiot, and I wanted nothing to do with him.

4. Why not?

Attached Images Attached Images

5. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I’m guessing that they have to go through Nintendo to get those Switch Carts made. It’s probably a little more time consuming than getting a disc pressed.
    Both versions released at the same time.

I had my biggest pick up for a long time, my son was born on July 13!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Nice! Congrats!

7. That's quite a haul Shin Johnpv!

Congrats!

8. Thanks guys!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Congrats John!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. Congrats John!
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.