Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 TNL Revival

1. Correct.

I think Shooting Love just means after he left because of that a lot of dudes around here were shitty about it.

2. I never left.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I never left.
    Well, nothing's perfect.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Love View Post
    After seeing ya'll try to disparage or put-down NeoZeedeater, who was among the most substantive and respectful posters on here, after he left the forum all those years ago, that was all I needed to confirm the site was dominated by jerk-offs.
    I do not remember anyone putting down NeoZeedeater. when did this happen and who did it?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Neo was talking about people here not really giving a shit about gaming as much on this board, and a few members were complete a-holes about it. He was trying to just say so long, and some people took at as a "Look at me! I'm leaving....I'm leaving!"

6. He has come back and posted recently.. just not much action in the gaming board to get anyone talking.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. Wow, that's crazy, my last post was literally 10 years ago...I'm still here!
    Last edited by Brand X; 10 Mar 2020 at 11:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. Wow I didn’t even make the OP list. Why’d I bother guessing this password?
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

9. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    Wow I didn’t even make the OP list. Why’d I bother guessing this password?
    I'M FUCKING GETTING THERE DUDE

10. Ok well update:

I no longer work at TMZ, I’ve been at CBS now for almost 4 years
    I still Stan PlayStation
    I am the Chief Communications officer for the nonprofit Los Angeles Gayming Society that strives for LGBT inclusion in the video games industry, and creates safe spaces for LGBT gamers and their love of gaming.
    I’ve been in a 4 year long term relationship and we have a dog
    I’m on twitch for shits and giggles help a bitch make partner: http://twitch.tv/b_ri
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),