Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 111314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 TNL Revival

1. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Works for me. Thanks.

Sent from my LM-X220 using Tapatalk

Awesome.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Hi Will and MVS!
    Hey Opaque! Good to see you still around man, thanks for the bat signal of a thread!

3. I use the Featherweight skin. The app never did work well.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I use the Featherweight skin. The app never did work well.
    Same here actually, it's the best one.

5. Hi everyone! I haven't been missing, I still read TNL but I just haven't had anything to add :P

These days I would consider myself a strong men's rights activist and follow the teachings of Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan. I'm a staunch libertarian, and once this COVID hoax is done I'll be getting more politically involved.

Clean your room guys!

6. Quote Originally Posted by arjue View Post
    Hi everyone! I haven't been missing, I still read TNL but I just haven't had anything to add :P

These days I would consider myself a strong men's rights activist and follow the teachings of Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan. I'm a staunch libertarian, and once this COVID hoax is done I'll be getting more politically involved.

Clean your room guys!
    I LOLed
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Hail, i'm around, and I'm permanently in the TNL discord where I've already spoken to some of you all. Well, actually, just a few --- a lot of you guys aren't over there it seems. Tracer was there as well if you want another blast from the past.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

8. I hate to see this board die.

I wonder if it will have a comeback or if this was just like high school and college friends and we’ve all moved on?

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt